Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 89, 100% Fruitarian

Saturday, Day 89, 100% Raw Fruitarian. i believe in resting the 7th day and man, i had a good rest today. My wife and children wanted to go and visit a church so they did. That left me at home, alone, in peace and quietness. It was beautiful. It was also a rainy day so that made it even more cosy. There are many stresses and trials in my life now, but during this 24 hour period, its like a close a door and kick them all out! LOL. After this week, i really needed that and was thankful to get it. i was only missing my durian this day, but thats ok, i am sure i will get some in the future. No exercise, i would have went for a walk, but as i said i was rainy. i pretty much stayed in my robe and pajamas all day. A woman i had recently met asked my wife if she could come over and ask me some bible questions. We had a good little fellowship. i ate well also.

My meals today were:

Breakfast:
one mini watermelon, 4 tangerines. (750 calories)

Lunch:
non-sweet fruity salad with banana-avocado sauce (1472 calories)

dinner:
one avocado, 2 tangerines. (393 calories)

Exercise: none


Grace and Peace be multiplied.


todd

No comments:

Post a Comment