Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 88, 100% Raw Fruitarian

Friday, Day 88, 100% Raw Fruitarian. It was snowing and raining today. Slushy. So we didn't do our power walk. But i was able to have a terrific indoor isometric workout. Today i made a decision. We make decisions every day. Usually we do this when faced with a situation (important or trivial), that forces us to do it. i have been in a spiritual battle recently. i believe what the Bible says, that we are in a spiritual war which will rage until the enemy of all righteousness is forever destroyed (very soon i pray). Every war has battles and skirmishes. Battles are won and battles are lost yet until the end, the war rages on. Many are in a war with themselves regarding the raw diet and many surrender, waving the white flag, very easily. In the spiritual battle that is raging over my soul right now, i came to this conclusion which the Bible describes in these verses:

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him....Job 13:15
But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. Job 23:10
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. Job 23:12
Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Hab 3:17-19
i am very thankful for the Bible in times of battle. i am also very happy that it is Friday and i made it until the weekend. i am looking forward to the bible studies we are doing this weekend. They give me strength, encouragement and inspiration during times of trial. A shelter in time of storm.
My meals today were:
Breakfast:
one watermelon, 5 bananas. (1170 Calories)
Dinner:
Non-sweet fruit salad with banana-avocado dressing. (1470 Calories)
Exercise: 30 minutes of isometrics....3 sets of 4 exercises....2 minutes of abs..2 sets of calistenics.
Have a wonderful Weekend.
Grace and Peace be multiplied.
todd

No comments:

Post a Comment