Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday, July 9, 2010.......Day 174

Day 174 of the Fruit Feast. It is now Friday evening. i have just finished doing our Revelation bible study and its almost midnight. It is quiet. It is the hours of the Sabbath of rest. As i am reflecting on this past week, i see how good my God is to me. i am learning of His Love more and more through the exercise of trials that develop patience. The simplicity of the raw food diet is a metaphor of the simplicity of Life in Christ. Its not complicated. Its not rocket science. It does not require a high IQ. But it does require patience (which is something i do not naturally possess).

Many times during a regular day i am placed in situations/circumstances that develop the Love of Christ through patience. When i am hungry because my system is cleaning itself and i know its not time to eat. i must wait and be patient. When those closest to me are used unwittingly to try me, i must be patient. When bad news comes my way that threatens me, i must be patient. By all of these things and more i realize the Father is causing me to trust more in Christ (through Grace) and developing in me that patience which represents His Love.

1 Corinthians 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind;
1 Corinthians 13:5 ....... is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

i realize the road for me is very long. But i am so confident in my God that He will finish the work in me. The road to being where i would like to be in the Raw diet requires patience. It is not a quick fix. i am 100% raw, but i really would like to be able to live without salt. Right now, its not happening. But i will continue to move forward. i am thankful that i am 100% raw and that its not a problem in and of itself. i am excited as i continue to see improvements in mental and spiritual clarity. But i realize i have a long road in front of me and i must take one step at a time.....with patience.

Breakfast: 6 bananas, 1 mango, 32oz OJ

Lunch: Guac with raw dehydrated crackers.

Dinner: bowl of watermelon.

Spiritual bread: Psalms 32-38

Exercise: 500 push ups/120 chins (For the week i did 1600 push ups/360 chins, moving forward albeit slowly).

Have a wonderful Weekend!

Sabbath Peace and Rest to those in Christ.

Grace and peace be multiplied.

todd

No comments:

Post a Comment