Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010......Day 18

Day 18 of the Fruit Fast. Whirlwind day today. It flew by so fast, before i knew it i fell asleep on my easy chair shortly after family worship. i had a dream that awakened me from my sleep. i get dreams from time to time and i believe its one of the ways the Lord speaks to me.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Others have also reported to me that they also receive dreams. Over time i have learned to interpret what they mean so that i know what i am being told. Last night i had a dream that indicated some sort of betrayal by someone close to me. Then this morning i was led to Psalms 55.

Psalms 55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:

Psalms 55:13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

Also, the point of the dream was in the same Psalm 55.

Psalms 55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.
Psalms 55:17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalms 55:23 But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.

i thank my God for teaching me that it is only He, the Creator of all, that i can trust. Human beings will let you down every time. The Lord Christ never does. i believe the Lord is preparing me so that i will remain at peace and always show Christ and not myself, regardless of how i am treated. By the Grace of the Lord i always want to be honest with Him and with myself regarding my spiritual condition and life. He will always be with those that love Him in sincerity and Truth. He will destroy all deceit and deceivers forever.

Today's meals were:
Breakfast:
4 oranges, 1 avocado, 38oz watermelon smoothie.

Dinner: Half a watermelon, 1 banana, 9 figs, 1 avocado.

Spiritual bread: Acts 3-5

Exercise: Faith.

Grace and Peace be multiplied.

2 comments:

  1. Can you post the recipe for the watermelon smoothie? It counds really good, I would liek to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Amy,

    i juice watermelon flesh thru the Champion juicer. It makes usually 25-30oz.

    Then i add 3-4 bananas.
    4 strawberries.

    i blend it all up in the blender and enjoy it!

    i pray you also enjoy it!

    Grace and peace be multiplied.

    todd

    ReplyDelete